Recent research conducted by the University of Queensland in Australia discovered this link! They found teenagers in Bangladesh who spent 2 hours and longer on screen time and less than 1 hour of moderate exercise per day were twice as likely to report depressive symptoms!
Signs and symptoms of depression
• Feelings of sadness, unhappiness, guilt, frustration,
lacking in confidence.
• Having thoughts of “I am worthless”, “I am a failure.
• Headaches and muscular pains
• Changes in appetite
• Weight loss or gain
• Irrational thoughts
• Panic attacks
• Feeling on edge, fear, tense.
• Increased heart rate and shortness of breath.
If you have adolescents that are experiencing any of the above signs and symptoms and would like some help to improve their health and well being please do not hesitate in contacting me!
All Health and wellness articles are copyrighted to Believe To Achieve Holistic Health.